Salmon Quinoa Salad
This dish makes tastes even better the next day! Great source of omega 3 which is great for your skin.
- 1lb Salmon
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- Small package fresh spinach
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup Feta
- Place salmon in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cook up quinoa as per instructions.
- Chop up tomatoes, cucumber, and onion, set aside
- Cook spinach on stovetop on medium/low until wilted.
- Mix spinach, quinoa, feta, capers, sliced almonds and chopped veggies together.
- Once salmon is done allow to cool. Once cool, crumble with veggie mixture. Set aside.
- To make dressing mix 2 TB Dijon mustard with 1/4 cup white wine vinegar and 1/4 lemon juice. Add 2 cloves minced garlic. Once mixed add 3/4 cup olive oil. Add to blender and pulse for 20 sec. - pour on salmon mixture and serve over greens