Dijon Baked Cauliflower
These adorable little guys taste as good as they are cute!
- 4 Mini Cauliflower Heads or 1 Regular Size
- 3 TB Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 TB White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 2 TB Fresh Chives
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Remove leaves from cauliflower
- Place cauliflower in ceramic dish, if doing mini heads a casserole dish works great, if using a regular size head a dutch oven is best.
- Top cauliflower with dijon mixture
- Cover dish with tin foil or lid
- Bake for 20 min. Take out and check tenderness with knife. If knife easily penetrates cauliflower it's done. If not, put back in oven and check every 5 minutes for doneness.