Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This is hardly a recipe as it is so simple but a great reminder that you can create a healthier dessert option.
- 1 pint Organic Strawberries
- 7 oz Dark Chocolate 70% (Lindt is my fav)
- Wax paper
- Rinse and dry strawberries
- break up chocolate into pieces no bigger than 1".
- Place in microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 70% for 1 minute
- Remove and stir. Determine how much more you need to melt. If it needs to go back in, microwave in 30 sec intervals to ensure you don't scortch chocolate.
- Place 12 in piece of wax paper on plate.
- Dip berries into chocolate, allow to dry on wax paper. Before chocolate dries, dust with sprinkles!
- Place in fridge to harden for 20 min.