Delicious way to start your day!
- Garnishes - pretty much whatever sounds good! My suggestions are-
- Unsweetened coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Sliced Almonds
- Pomegranite Seeds
- Place oven on broiling setting
- Slice grapefruit in half and place on baking sheet.
- Use a paring knife to cut fruit from membrane. If you don't do this process it will be very difficult to seperate when warm.
- Drizzle with honey
- At this time you can choose to add some garnishes like the almonds or strawberries. Just remember it will be broiled so try to think "is this something I want hot or slightly browned?"
- Place in oven for 4-6 minutes but watch CLOSELY as every oven may be different and you don't want burnt fruit!
- Remove from oven and add any additional garnishes you wish!